Clover Advisory is founded and owned by John Christensen, who draws on +20 years experience with global leadership and management of HR transformation projects.
Global HR Transformation and Digitalization experience includes:
- HR Operations lead at major media/advertising company
- HCM solution deployment as a senior program sponsor
- HCM solution redesign lead as part of global business transformation program
- People Analytics strategy implementation
- Design and deployment of various Talent programs: Talent Attraction, Onboarding, Performance Mgmt, Learning Mgmt, Compensation Planning, Benefits Administration, Health & Safety, Talent/Succession Planning, Absence Mgmt, Offboarding and Exit Surveys
- Process integration HR/Payroll/Finance
- Competency & Skills Management including analytics and talent search capabilities
- Manager Self Service, Employee Self Service, HR Shared Services, HR Approvals and process automation
Industry experience includes pharmaceuticals, media/advertising, telecommunications, insurance, banking and auto manufacturing.
Global People Analytics projects have been delivered, either focused on core HR/Payroll reporting, compliance reporting, or with more advanced interactive People Analytics for employee life cycle events.
At Interpublic Group (IPG), John Christensen worked closely with Chief Diversity Officer Heide Gartner and other corporate leaders to organize and deliver HR data that enabled IPG to be named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index, which as a testament to the great work by IPG in promoting diversity in it’s leadership and workforce, ensured that impressive metrics would be shared with large investors using the Bloomberg financial investment solutions.
Predictive Analytics have been created, e.g. by combining ‘Time in Job’ with performance level to determine retention risk of persistent high performers, who have held the same role/position for a longer period. Extensive work with Relational Analytics, which enables organizations to digitalize the people function through insights from people relational data.
In April 2019, John Christensen was keynote speaker at the Argyle Forum Creating the Workplace of the Future conference under the title: “Breaking down the data – Strategies for Smarter Decisions in HR”
Geographically, Clover Advisory is based out of Copenhagen, Denmark, but as has been made clear with COVID-19, we can accomplish a lot via virtual offices, and when circumstances allow, we will again travel to international sites.
Clover Advisory is creating partnerships with consulting networks providing flexibility in meeting your resource needs.